Friday, December 24, 2010

Feeling Festive

Not in any particular linear type order this is some of the fun we've been having.

the solstice moon out front

school party!

sugar cookie making

present making

Maybe we could live here?

we have LOVED the advent calendar! It made every day festive and special. Thanks again West Coasties.

Bebe, Finley and I went to Macy's one day and then got the haircut and saw Tangled on another...
the last Santa at Macy's who was not sat upon by Finley

not to worry - she got her request in beforehand

she kept asking for real ladybug girl hair...


Merry Christmas to ME - thanks Bebe! She and I had a blast.

One night Sandy, Jeff, Uncle Mitch and Finley and I participated in a caroling/performance art event called "Unsilent Night" where hundreds of people walked from Washington Square park to Tompkins Square park all walking with boomboxes playing tapes and cd's of bells chiming. A walking sea of bells. Finley slept the whole way.


Check out this amazing lunar eclipse photo a friend took last week.

Santa has come and gone and Craig and I are pooped and must get ourselves to bed before she gets up! Merry Christmas to all of you cozy in your beds.

2 comments:

Mattmos said...

I really like the way yous suck the juice out of New York. I would probably be sitting in my apartment feeling bad about the holocaust and complaining about slush in my shoes. I wish i was your kid.
Mattmos

Gracie said...

What great pictures...!!! Happy Happy Merry Merry! And the holiday season isn't even over yet! :-)