Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Dear Edwina Show!


Bebe strikes again with a fun lunch and great tickets for an off broadway show! This time it was something for Finley called Dear Edwina which is a very cute story about a girl whose talent is giving advice. The kids in Edwina's neighborhood put on a show every Sunday based on letters that other kids write asking for advice such as: what to do if food tastes/sounds icky (say no thank you!) or what to do if your brother is a jerk during your birthday party (don't be a "frankenguest") or how to say hello if you are shy (hola, lola!)... pretty cute stuff. These young actors were totally incredible. The trick to really enjoying these musicals I think is to buy the music. We are so into this new show - playing the cd non-stop just like she did for Pinkalicious. Thanks a bunch - we love you Bebe!

6 comments:

ma otter said...

ok I need to get this soundtrack because we are having some serious issues with rudeness.
as in, "Your face kicked your face in the bum."
and instead of hello...a little mouth farting noise, just a tiny one but unmistakable.

that looks like so much fun!!!!
bebe rocks.

craig or cami said...

Omg I love that kid. I will put a couple of the really good songs on the cd that is slowly making it's way... He Silas - here's me Aunt Cami saying "kissed your face on your face and tickled you some!"

craig or cami said...

dont make me come back there....
-craig

ma otter said...

hahahaha!!!
I'll tell him!

bebe said...

It was a fun fun fun. My favoriteway to spend the day.

xo

Gracie said...

Sounds like it was a blast! Missing me some N.Y.C....and of course yousguys!