Friday, April 01, 2011

April Fools blows.

Today began with a smash to my finger with a ball-peen hammer while I tried to make her oatmeal with extra "love" and wanted to put in some real brown sugar. You know, the kind that is in your pantry disguising itself as a brick. I know, pretty stupid - but I just wanted a little piece really quick!
Then I had a disagreement with a "boss" and obsessed about it all day - am actually obsessing about it Right Now. Next we have a frantic call from Craig that the car got towed. Which would actually be a really great April fool's joke if it weren't True! Ahhh, NYC...make a mistake around here and it costs you $300. Today also brought some pretty awful cold/rainy/snowy weather. Unrelenting, unrepentant winter. Damn you!!
Finally, she has just peed the bed.
So, so long April 1. Next year I would like to see you working with me not against me! But to keep it all in perspective I would like to end this log of misery with something light and hilarious a friend just shared with me about 5 minutes ago that probably everybody has seen but me.

Marcel... I love him.

3 comments:

ma otter said...

oh my god marcel. I love his defense of his messy place.

sorry about your day. sounds sucky. I now think of april fools day as shit day. I do.

I barely tried to get matt.
but I did get the coffee shop lady to make two whipped cream topped cups of decaf full of sanka grounds , which they both spit out and then she replaced them with cocoa.

otherwise, a lame day all around.

xx

ma otter said...

that was mac and em that got the coffee...btw

Mattmos said...

You do know that I read all the blogs but dont always comment? Keep em coming!
Mattmos