Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Star Wars Birthday, Park With Papa and other news...

We attended Sadie's 2nd annual Star Wars birthday party. The girl is obsessed with Star Wars and now Finley is too. Her favorite is Obi Wan Kenobe. This has started a whole mess of birthday party obsession where she is fluctuating between a Hello Kitty birthday party to Star Wars to Pokemon and back... until finally I had to say, you know the only thing you can really know about your birthday is that there will be cake and singing and some presents and that you will have a good time. Micromanaging her own birthday parties HAS to be kaboshed. I know I don't have as much fun when I am expecting all kinds of things, ya know?




I went on an errand for a friend to this uber cool establishment
The Public Library for the Performing Arts which is right next door to...
Juiliard! Any takers?

I had a job at the studios at Chelsea Piers and this is what is across the street now.
For all of you who have not seen the west side in a while... ew.

We met up for a few precious moments in the park.
Are those birds or squirrels?


Finley took this picture of me and I like it.

Happy Easter!

This past weekend Finley and I went to Woodstock to see Sandy and some green.
It rained buckets which was fun too. With hoola hoops on the way up to make a
fairy house.

1 comment:

ma otter said...

yah we gotta talk birthdays! I can't believe we getchya for May!!!
Feee looks big and sassy and I can't believe the first 4 years have whizzed by so fast. I LOVE all the pictures and thank you for your blog. We need it out here otherwise you all seem too far away.
She is so ridiculously cute with the tam and the dress and the bag... quite delish!
Wish we could laze around reading chapter books with you.
Happy Easter...we'll be dying some eggs soon, remembering last year!xxxxxxxxxx