Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Past

We realized today that Finley doesn't remember last Easter! That just will not do... so it was time to whip out the pictures and tell some stories. Today we also had a really fun time dying some eggs and making some egg salad which she Loved - I have not seen a more intense reaction to food. She squinted her face up almost angrily and growled MMMMM!
Here is to remembering Easter last year at Flower House...

First they woke up to the letter from E.B. (easter bunny)

Then it was down the stairs in jammies

To find the baskets

then out in the yard to The Hunt


I love this picture of Nana putting jackets on sleepy hunters


I also love this random picture getting ready for Easter Feast. And I love love that yellow bunny dress and Silas with his cup puppets on his face. I love it alllll!!!!!

1 comment:

ma otter said...

ooo I love that easter dress!
yah, silas kinda forgets about easter too.
mac and emmett are the ones obsessed for some reason.
saturday we dye eggs!
wish you were here!
xoxox
annie