Saturday, June 18, 2011

Butterflies, Ballet and Annie's Birthday!

Annie and the guys gave Finley a Live Butterfly Garden for her birthday and we finally sent for and received and our real live caterpillars in the mail. Finley has named them Annie, Silas, Uncle Matt, Emmett and Mac;) Truly.
As I walked home yesterday, the Garbage Gods of Park Slope gave me a beautiful picture book on modern dance and ballet which is amazing because today is the day we finally signed Finley up for her first ballet class at the YMCA. We had the same teacher long ago at another studio for Sing, Dance and Make Believe - Miss Sarah, she's the one who taught us "moon, moon, moon"
And finally today (ahem, actually YESTERDAY!) was Annie's 40th birthday. Welcome to this side of the hill, sister. Pretty awesome as far as I can see;) We will love you for forty more and Forever!!

Here she is doing a few of her favorite things... holding babies, being outside (firepit at Michael & Emily's wedding) and listening to live music played by her other babies:)) ok, none of them are babies anymore, i mean that in a Loretta Lynn kinda way -you know what I'm sayin, Annie;)

1 comment:

ma otter said...

coulda swore I wrote a comment yesterday...
I love this post. thank you cam...you know me sister.

i wish I could be a butterfly on the wall of Feee's dance class. maybe you can take "annie" in a bug box to the class and I can see through her little fluttery soul!

xoxxoxoxoxoxo