Friday, June 10, 2011

Two Weeks Two Thousand Pictures later...

Our vacation in San Diego and Colorado included: an anniversary, a funeral, a birthday, a trip to Disneyland, another birthday, a wedding and MUCH Cousin Power! It was crazy and I loved most every minute of it (except for a few horrible ones at the United ticket counter - right Gracie!? :}
Here are a few photos: I would also suggest a stroll down on Plumpotter for some more of the action...
The boys, California Style - frisbee in the street


Annie making tiny "pizza's in your mouth" with things from the garden for Mac's bandmates

Woody's Mountaintop Memorial


Flower Fairy Princess Finley on her Fourth Birthday

Flower Fairy Garden Birthday Party

Forty One!

Michael and Emily's Mountaintop Malibu Wedding!

Bonfire music

Grandma Carol and Grandpa Arnie at the wedding


Now there are lots more pictures to post - lots more action so I am going to try to do that later today! Got to catch up with me bloggin!

4 comments:

bebe said...

A picture storybook...celebration, sunshine, love.
We're on our way to WCDs' for the graduation and fathers' day. I'm sure we'll find the love and sunshine too!!!

Miss you guys, see you in July.

ma otter said...

cam you are my favorite photographer! I love all your pics...even the mildly embarrassing but in the moment header...xoxoxox

craig or cami said...

Oh, but wait - there is more! I couldn't decide between the two so maybe I will just do both!
I knew you would be a little cringed;) but it's so awesome and was such a great moment!!

ma otter said...

oh my god. you knew I'd be back.
you definitely deliver.
this photo is just classic "nuts".
truly.
who is this freeeeeeeaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkk?!!
xx