Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter, Easter Bunny - Bocka Bocka!!

Craig is out of town so Finley and I went over to Bill & Melissa's to color some eggs yesterday. I haven't done this in years and was a little rusty. I broke 1/2 the carton when boiling and another 1/2 in the coloring process - eggs are just too fragile in my opinion! I stole most of these photos from Melissa.

Here I am teaching Cole to use his hands! Forgot you can't do that. I think he and I both still have blue fingers today.

Finley and Cole being seriously cute.

Luke dressed as a cowboy showing off his easter egg art featuring himself as the chick.

3 comments:

LCJ said...

Surprisingly enough cole's blue hands were back to normal after his bath. I wanted them to stay like that all day on easter.
loved having you guys over!!

melissa

Gracie said...

Luke and Cole are so big! Can't wait to see the latest addition, next time I'm in Pawling! Baby girl is sooo tall!

Kathy Cicciari said...

Hi Cami & Craig-Your little Finley is getting more beautiful every day! What a pair she and Cole make-
WOW!!! Love the pics, keep em coming.



Kathy-Dianes's Friend