Monday, March 31, 2008

The Personality Emergeth!

I was collecting pictures from the trip to San Diego to send to the printers and I'm thinking this is one funny baby! Spunky! Feisty!

The no-hands water chug.

Silas would often stealth-hug Finley - she started to rough him up towards the end of the trip. He would seriously scream "Help Help!"

Getting DOWN on some apple at the beach - you all remember how she feels about apples!

Having a chair snack at Grandma Carol's

Not really used to the stroller yet, but fearless in it.

I think we can see a little personality peeking through - here she comes!

2 comments:

ma otter said...

Finley is the bomb. We miss her here everyday. I love the pictures, especially her on the stroller. I t reminds me of her father when asked to turn the stero down......
Matt

ma otter said...

I second that comment! Da Double Bomb...and I love the hands free water chugging...

keep posting, I know the changes happen daily and I miss not seeing them.

boo hoo
annie