Monday, March 24, 2008

More San Diegooooooooo

As promised more pics from the land of sun... We miss you guys!
The dudes at the diner.

Mac and Finley being cute after playing in the sprinkler.

Silas and Finley (or "BABY!" as he likes to call her)

The Dreyer Family Rock practicing for the next recording session this fall - you know it!

Uncle Matt bewitching the babes with his brawn.

At the beach - I love the surfers and Emmett in the background.

Nature Baby at Grandma Carol and Grandpa Arnie's

3 comments:

Gracie said...

San Diego looked like such a fun trip!!! Call me soon...I want to hear all about it! :-)

Anonymous said...

great pics...

Lauren said...

I can NOT BELIEVE I didn't even see your faces for one minute when you were here.

That is just wrong.

My job is totally cramping my style. I really gotta do something about that this year.