Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Party

No video, sorry. The camera was on the highest setting somehow and the files are too large to blog without a lot of hassle.

She had such a great time!


Dylan, Luke and Cole sitting out on the bridge to FrogLand. Luke and Bill caught a giant crawdad and a couple frogs.


Presents!


The Hamburgers, The Geigers, The Micolis, and GrandPops and Bebe


One hand strawberry one hand dress and a mouth full of cake


Hanging out with the Hamburger Boys in a Volvo



The good women of Dutchess County shucking the corn.


CAAKKEEE!
L

3 comments:

ma otter said...

I love her outfit and the cake looks awesome...humongous candle for the big day.
Love you all.
annie

LCJ said...

We had such a great time at the party!! I wish I had a girl, that picture of her holding her cute dress kills me!! I have to spoil because she is the only one I get to actually buy cute girl stuff for otherwise its plain boy clothes, trucks and shovels! So get used to it girlfriend!!!

Gracie said...

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!!!