Friday, May 09, 2008

Party Month!

May is a big month for us with our anniversary, my birthday, and now Mother's Day and best of all Finley's birthday! What May also brings are the Geiger boys Luke and Cole - it's their b-days too and if that wasn't enough they also had baby Jake's christening last weekend. Craig was out rockin' the free world, but Finley and I went and had a great time.


Melissa's dad, Jack - a big sweetie who knows how to woo a wee baby.

Finley checking out the hymnal.

The next day at Cole's Birthday party!

I love these kind of moments - all the adults scrambling to make it special!

The party had a "Mickey" theme and this photo captures nicely how I feel about that mouse, though I did try to be a good sport.

3 comments:

LCJ said...

if that wasn't enough i also have my 2 sister's bdays also! man i just have to hand my paycheck over this month!!

thanks for coming to it all!!!

melissa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Guiger Family. It looked like a great party and knowing the family, I have no doubt that it was fun and delicious. My grand girl Finley has brothers to watch out for her. Hugs from me to all the kids, big and small!!!

bebe
xoxoxoxo

Big Brawther said...

The last one looks familiar... :)