Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My First Mother's Day

Craig got home from the tour in the middle of the night then we woke up and drove down to the city to be with Craig's brother Christian, sister-in-law Susan, nephew Max and Pop and Lisa for brunch which was fun and delicious. It was great to see Finley with her cousin Max - she sat right on his lap and kept chasing him around and grabbing him when she could.



I don't have it in me to write extensively on the topic, but I will say that it is everything I had hoped being the mother of Finley - and of course a whole lot more. Thank you to all who helped me celebrate - Happiness to all Mamas!
Looking at my Mommy Locket which I love.

I am crazy about this baby!

5 comments:

ma otter said...

I am crazy about that baby too! I really am aching to see her and you and your locket ... soon

keep thinking about last year at this time. wow, one year is a it takes...

annie

LCJ said...

we love that cute baby too!!
see you later today, i hope it clears up more so we can go for our walk!

Anonymous said...

Cami
It is so easy to see how deeply you love this babygirl and so easy to know that this babygirl feels deeply loved. Rich and I celebrate our GREAT daughters in law moms. Beautiful and graceful women all.
CONGRATULATIONS
Lisa & Rich
xoxo

Lauren said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day. It has been so great to see her grow.

How about all summer in San Diego?... I only work 1/2 time, I could actually hang out with your guys. San Diego summers are wonderful - not too hot, many a beach to choose from... need I say more?

Gracie said...

Happy Happy Day....and what a joyous day it was bringing in the Finley Jouyous!

I'll always treasure this day with my beloved Dreyers....