Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 - Virginia Burgesses

A great holiday spent with family. A vegetarian feast! Much gratitude felt and shared.
Some highlights...

A painting by Great Aunt Katherine - she studied art in Italy (my grandmother was with her) and is largely why we have painters in our family today. I don't think I would be where I am without her.

Caitlin, Aunt Joan, Connie and Claire

raking leaves in her new boots

Baby July napping in the leaves

big heart just add water

Finley loves Nora (who got the only hug given out:)

Traffic casserole cop





My uncle George is a artist too, with wood...

she is obsessed with croquet

Nora, one of her oldest girl friends Mei and Finley in between hide and seek games

My great grandmother Mary Belle Richardson (your welcome, Scott!)

Finley has finally outgrown Nora's loaner high chair :((( boo hoo.

a last snack in the chair

our block welcoming us home

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Holiday!!! Cannot believe how tall Finley is getting! Thankful for you all!