Friday, April 06, 2007

All Our Beds

Over at The Plump Otter (see links), Annie is doing a photographic study in beds and so here are ours...

This is great because I have actually been meaning to post a picture of "U-gene" my new fluffy boyfriend who is shaped like a U and helps me sleep comfortably. Craig HATES him.
The guest room where I have been sleeping sometimes because it is softer.
Murry's totally furry bed.
And finally, the baby's co-sleeper covered in stuff till it makes it's way into our room in a couple weeks.

5 comments:

ma otter said...

eugene! what a hunk! can you even imagine that you ever slept like a normal person? one amazing thing is that as soon as that baby is OUT you are so light!
i love your house! the guest room is so pretty!

craig or cami said...

sure ,"u" gene is a hunk... a hunk o' s**t!
-Craig

Anonymous said...

great beds. U gene, hilarious. Yup, I remember that so clearly with both babies. The moment you give birth you can breathe, eat and sleep normally again. It's like magic..bet you can't wait..and to see your little baby too..of course.

Lauren said...

I love your new boyfriend. I bet he doesn't snore like my hubby does sometimes...

roro said...

i like the looks a eugene

;P