Sunday, April 08, 2007

Tea for Ten and Ten for Tea

The final Baby Extravaganza happened yesterday at Lady Mendl's Tea Salon. Hosted by my stepmother-in-law Lisa, it was the perfect place for a very New York baby shower... It was so beautiful that it was hard to leave. The tea itself was amazing, then there were little sandwiches, scones with creme and jam (YUM) and then dessert started:) A twenty-layer (Jana counted) crepe and creme fluffy cake, then on to chocolate covered strawberries and lemon cookies.... The gifts were beautiful, many and much appreciated. Lisa, herself practically cleaned out what was left of our registry. I think there is a thermometer left to buy.... We are lucky to have all of you in our lives - thank you!!! If anyone got great photos, please send them to me (I know someone got one of me hamming it up with that stroller Lisa's sisters got us!)

Lisa's creative cuteness - the glitter at the bottom is a puddle she's jumping in:)Tea Pots!
This picture is really dark, but I know Lisa got a better one of this so I will repost when I can get a copy...
Lauren thinks my belly is the best back rest:)
I am very grateful for the gift and also a little freaked about having to attach this giant machine to my breasts!
Craig drove me, Melissa and Kati Mac down from upstate and had lunch with his Pop while we were getting "crazy with the baby".
This Buddah is right inside the door as you come in and is exactly how I feel about my big ole' belly!

5 comments:

LCJ said...

Had a great time!!
I emailed you all the pictures I took.

love you guys :-)
melissa

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous!!

Gracie said...

Awwwww....makes me want to rub your belly for good luck!

Gracie said...

Oh....and scones, clotted cream and Jam.....that is the BEST! Let's have some when i see you! Hear it is full of anti-oxidants.....yeah.......and um....vitamins A and C......and....um.....well...