Sunday, April 29, 2007

Party Toes!

In my line of work I am never able to have a "color" on my toes. It's always "nude" so as not to clash with clothing. Beige and boring. SO, one of the lesser joys of pregnancy was going to be the fact that I could get my nails painted any color I wanted. This was the theory. The reality is that my feet have been so puffy that they don't even look like my feet! And it doesn't matter if you paint your ham hocks - they're still ham hocks!! So I gave it all up and have been au natural the whole time (probably better for my nails anyway...) But for the delivery I decided to do something special. The end result, we have a real celebration happening south of my knees - Zero Birthday Party Toes!! (Feel pretty silly posting toes, I mean, there IS a stupid, endless war going on.)

5 comments:

LCJ said...

Nice toes!
Not much longer!!

melissa

ma otter said...

your toes look like baby toes don't they...my theory is that pregnancy turns us into babies again...plump, weepy, ravenous, uninterested in sex unless you are my friend Beth, unable to sleep unless its the middle of the day, barely potty-trained and very aware of children and babies everywhere...also prone to laugh or cry at the sight of yourself in the mirror!! what do you think?
love lovE loVE lOVE LOVE
annie

craig or cami said...

annie - yes, yes and YES - funny in a resigned kind of way.

craig or cami said...

ginger root with nail polish?
-craig

ma otter said...

craig, you nailed it.