Friday, April 04, 2008

A Couple Days Last Week

Finley and I stayed with Pops and Bebe and had a great time. It's still pretty cold but you could definitely feel Spring in the air. Bebe and I took Fin to the Children's Museum - something I have wanted to do for a long time. They have a whole floor for babies and man, she was all over it. She plows right into the middle of the fray. She liked this little baby obstacle course and had to go through the tunnel about 20 times. My favorite was the life size Lite Brite! Pops got in a little light solo babysitting and had her going crazy with this stuffed gorilla. Good times.

1 comment:

ma otter said...

she looks more mature every time I see a picture...and I love the outfit...wish I could go to the childrens museum with you guys...in october ok?!!!