Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Laugh for You.

I was thinking of posting a picture or two from a year ago since things were very different back then. As it happens, a few days ago Finley had a picture crumpled in her hand and when I grabbed it from her little paw I see that it is one of my most treasured photos. I am 12 years old clutching a farm cat that is desperately trying to get away and sticking out my big belly that I got from visiting my Aunt Louise in Wisconsin who let us eat everything all day long. My brother and I gained 20 pounds in one summer. I mean look at the haircut, the glasses!! I used to hate and now deeply love this photo. Anyway, I get the it back from Finley and stick it into the closest picture frame in our bedroom for safe keeping not noticing the correlation to the photo that is already there... Not much has changed in 26!years. So have yourself a chuckle, and don't say I never gave you anything.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember those glasses and the bellies you and Shawn brought back! The dairy land can leave a mark! Ha!!

ma otter said...

ok these are my two favorite pics of all time...i love the cam energy in both...you are hilarious, little bit sassy and so f-ing funny...some things never change thank god
annie

ma otter said...

again, these two pictures need to be side by side forever!

E'l Roy said...

This is so hilariously beautiful!

Gracie said...

Tank is ready 'E'.....love the story and pics....made me SMILE SMILE SMILE!

love,

G

Gracie said...

Tank is ready 'E'.....love the story and pics....made me SMILE SMILE SMILE!

love,

G

Anonymous said...

That is brilliant...so great!

Anonymous said...

hey , my first comment. Thanks for doing this cami.

These photos...#1 - beautiful girl with teenage angst finding comfort holding her kitty.
#2 beautiful expectant woman sharing her joy with Murraycat.

Isn't life grand... thanks for sharing these photos cami

xoxoxo- BEBE

lydiafdc said...

H-i-l-ar-i-ous!;)