Thursday, April 03, 2008

Manhattan Spring Clean

We had a family adventure yesterday when we had to make the trip down to the city in a giant rented van to pick up a bunch of furniture and stuff from the apartment that our roomate no longer needs. I forgot to take before and after pics, but what a difference! It sure needed the spring clean and it is now more safe, baby friendly and beautiful - I can't wait to spend some time down in the Village with my girl. Here she is at the end of the day, parked illegally, waiting on 23rd Street. This "squeezing" behavior is something I don't fully understand - it could be intense joy or maybe be a tendency for the insane which we all know runs in the family. Both sides.

3 comments:

ma otter said...

oh my god I love her squeezing and talking and kicking...watch out NY, here she comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ma otter said...

What do you mean both sides? Craig and I are completely normal, in everway. We are the epitome of normal, want to read a book about the Gulag?

I think the kid is cute when she squeezes.

Matt

Gracie said...

Love that SQUEEZING! :-) Makes me want to just squeeze her and those darling cheeks!!!