Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Last Few Days....

My favorite thing recently - she is smelling flowers!

Walking on the deck in the sunshine:)

I call this one "The Atlas" - couldn't resist sharing!

My most recent beautiful Annie pot with the things currently blooming around the house - Forsythia and Daffodils!

No caption necessary:)

This picture was for Mac when she got back from being away for a week - Finley in one of Mac's old outfits looking like "hey, where you been?" or some saucy thought.

Outside cuteness.

5 comments:

ma otter said...

these pictures are so great...I want to be there with the forsythia and that expressive cute plump tasty little baby...great outfits, and outings...

i cant believe how she is growing so quickly...and beautifully!!!!!!!!!!

annie

ma otter said...

Wow. Finley has so many expressions. I see you in her and Craig. Also, I dig the term saucy.

Matt

Anonymous said...

so cute...lovely pics. I love Forsythia....I don't think you get it in CA because it needs cold winters??? but in England we had a garden full of the stuff...you always knew when Spring was coming.

Anonymous said...

bebe said...

I don't know which great photo to comment on first...such personality and expressions.
The sharing money with daddy is trey cool too. keep em coming please love xoxoxox
bebe

Anonymous said...

Bebe said....

Oh my gawd...she has more expressions than bayer has asprins!!!!!

But is is her smiles that just blow me over every time, of course her look of inquire is so great and that look of determination gves me warmth and.........