Monday, March 05, 2007

Cousins Caroline and Clarie

They came to the shower in Virgina - then in the same week they came to New York. So after not having seen them for years I got a double dose of Caroline and Claire. They came with another cousin of Caroline's, Zachary (sorry, Zach you blinked for the photo::)) and friends Julie and Andrea. I think they had a blast - here they are on Canal street with all their loot. I, by the way, am a terrible haggler.
For my other Cousin and Fairy GodMother Nana who has all the skinny on this being the year of the Golden Pig. More on that later....

3 comments:

ma otter said...

that picture of you all pregnant is now, officially my fav!!!

ma otter said...

i am a pig too...but a garden pig. golden pigs are super ultra lucky right!!!???
annie

Gracie said...

Beautiful mother-goddess.......you GLOW Girl!