Saturday, March 10, 2007

Krip - Ahhhhh - lu

Craig likes to call it Cripple You - cracks him up:)

"A new kind of educational institution dedicated to the inquiry into what creates a fulfilled human life." Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health (google it) is the most amazing vacation I can take without a plane or a long drive from my house. Shoot, if even beats some of those vacations... Four days and three nights and I can come out completely energized from the food, yoga, workshops, dancekinetics, music, people, massage and overall total relaxation. My last hurrah with Sandy before it's all baby, all the time:) She can come when she gets older - they have great stuff for kids to do. Craig is game to come someday too.

Here we are, excited and heading out...

The front of the building - a great long history that I won't go into.

Can you find Francis of Assisi?
Our humble quarters
When's the last time you saw a sign like this in a restaurant?
Would not normally post a picture in my bathing suit - but I love this one...
Om Shanti - Peace, Yall

2 comments:

ma otter said...

I have always wanted to do something like that...one day.
So cool.

Gracie said...

OOOOOHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM!!!!!