Sunday, March 11, 2007

"Lunch" with Melissa

Was not just "lunch" at all. I should have known better and I did have my suspicions, but it was still a shock to walk into McKeever's with Meliss, Sandy and Cole and see Diane (her mother), Michelle and Jackie (sisters), and Kathy (family friend) all sitting there grinning around a big mound of presents, flowers, homemade chocolates, homemade shower gifts... I have attended both of Melissa's baby showers and I know these people don't mess around. But when it is focused on you, that laser beam of love is so intense - kind of like staring at the sun. Everybody laughs at me because I have said please, no pink and purple princess crap - they were all very sensitive which was very sweet. Melissa showed GREAT restraint in getting just one Minnie Mouse on her recent trip to Disney. Anyway, they all spoiled us r-o-t-t-e-n and we love you for it.


1 comment:

LCJ said...

Glad you loved everything!! Love you guys!

melissa