Thursday, March 01, 2007

Cover Mama!

Melissa is my friend and neighbor who is frankly in a little trouble for posting this without me knowing about it - so I stole it from her blog. I knew this was for the March issue - my only pregnancy job - which I don't really mind (who wants to work when they are all fluidey (yes, that's a word), pukey and don't have to???) I am glad I got at least one pregnancy job so I have the keepsake. I actually think it came out nice even though the background looked totally different at the shoot and my hair is not even close to that color, but hey...


11 comments:

ma otter said...

hi crage and camy i love your
miagazen you look asame thet
dosint meen thet i dont
love you crage





love emmett

ma otter said...

i love you






emmett

ma otter said...

ok that's too great...cover girl while pregnant...your daughter is gonna show that picture off many times in her life, whether you like it or not!!!
so cool!
annie

ma otter said...

ps I just have to tell you what emmettt just said while looking at the writing on the screen that says "this blog does not allow annonymous comments"
he said, "why don't they let an-nonny-mouse do comments thats not fair to him!"
just one constant crack-up, that kid

craig or cami said...

Emmett - I love you too.... and I agree that's no fair to Anony Mouse. Cami

Let's march on Washington for the rights of Anony Mice everywhere!
Craig

LCJ said...

sorry, didn't mean to upset...just so excited to see you on the cover all pregnant and beautiful. will just stick to taping them up to the fridge for you to see them when you come over.....

craig or cami said...

you can post them on the goodyear blimp if you want Meliss, I'm just kidding:)

LCJ said...

wait till next saturday, then you really wont be talking to me!!!!!!

Lauren said...

I want Cami's glam look!!!

Love the photos.

Gracie said...

Brings new meaning to the phrase..."Hot Mama"!!

roro said...

camilectric!!! you so perdy