Monday, March 05, 2007

Mitch Appreciation Day

And long overdue, I must sheepishly add. He is always there when I need a hand and I often need help to keep my ship from sinking in the Big City. He is thoughtful, understanding and basically saves my ass quite regularly. With the baby, he helps me park the car and calls often to make sure we're all okay. With friends like these you don't need many more. He's going to hate that I wrote all this mushy stuff about him, but tuff titty Mitchy.

Here's Mitch and I with Penelope - a present from Caroline and Claire. Dig the waiter in the background.

Here you go Mitch - the picture you wanted of the parking spot that you finally got after 20 years - the closest spot to your house at the corner of 3rd Street and Macdougal... N-I-C-E.

A picture I really like of Craig & Mitch

4 comments:

Gracie said...

Awwwww....I want to celebrate Mitchy Appreciation Day....count me in for NEXT year! ;-)

Gracie said...

Awwwww....I want to celebrate Mitchy Appreciation Day....count me in for NEXT year! ;-)

Gracie said...

I repeat myself when I'm in distress....

roro said...

good lookin out mitch!! as they say here in LA...

youre so rad dude!!!!


xoxooxororo